Open Source Software Research:About
From Open Source Software Research
- This Data Repository is a by-product of an NSF funded research project on "Understanding Open Source Software". See Introduction for more information about the project. Data obtained from SourceForge.net to support that project, are made available to the academic and scholarly research community under a sublicense from SourceForge.net.
- This Data Repository is hosted by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Notre Dame and administered by Greg Madey
- The material presented at this web site is based in part upon work supported by the National Science Foundation's CISE IIS-Digital Society & Technology program under Grant ISS-0222829 and by the National Science Foundation's CISE Computing Research Infrastructure program under Grant CNS-0751120.
- Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- For questions, comments, and suggestions, send email to <oss at nd.edu>
- Recommended citations for the SourceForge Research Data Archive (SRDA) can be found here.
- See a list of research projects that have used the Sourceforge Research Archive (SRDA) here.